Leather Care & Maintenance
Humidity and temperature can damage the condition of leather. Here are a few tips from Soprano to keep your leather bags looking good and pristine!
- When the bag is not in use, fill it with stuffing paper to prevent the bag from losing its shape, and store it in a dust bag.
- Never expose any leather bags under the sun for a prolong period of time.
- Avoid contact with water, oil, perfume and substances containing alcohol. If your bag gets into contact with water, absorb the water by dabbing the leather surface lightly with paper towel.
- Never machine wash your leather products.
- For general cleaning, gently wipe clean with a water-based leather conditioner or leather cream. Do not rub hard.
- If preferred, regularly apply a thin layer of mink oil to your leather items with a clean sponge to keep a glossy shine.